Michelle
Wow February sure flew on by!

With 1st of March turning up, autumn officially started too.. and with that, I caught a cold! UGH!! Not good! But am better now.. thankfully...

Had the chance to scrap a few layouts last couple of weeks.. and forgot that I haven't posted them here yet.  So here they are :) 




















This one's done with Studio Calico's Documentary Line




















I used Studio Calico's February kit - Candy Shoppe for this one and the bicycle stamp is from their Jetsetter stamp set.




















This one is a combination of Studio Calico's February kit - Candy Shoppe, Documentary line paper and Angie Delarie's tags. This was also for my March DT layout over at Angie Delarie.




















Another  one done with Studio Calico's February kit - Candy Shoppe.

I misted pretty on any of these layouts with Mister Hueys by Studio Calico. 

This is my first month subscribing and I'm loving how the kit is jumpstarting my creative mojo again. Feels really great to be creating again... 

Anyway.. that's all for today.... thanks for stopping by... :) 
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. Melissa Says:

    Fun layouts!! I love the cloud stamped background, such a great idea!


  2. ArlaMo Says:

    Very cute! Love the journaling down the side on the last one.


  3. these are adorable - i love how you mix colors. =)



  4. Suz Says:

    Girl! You totally rocked out the SC stuff! Love the misting too!