Michelle
Hi!!!

First of all, Happy St Patrick's Day!!! :) 

I'm guesting for Simply Artistic for Card #12. I was totally blown away and honored when Angie Backen  contacted me and asked me to guest design or Guest ArTCee as they call it, for this round of ATCs.

Do come along and join in the challenge. This round's prompt is really inspiring and I made 2 ATCs based on it. 




















On another note, I received my March Studio Calico kit - Into the Woods and Add On #1 - Babbling Brook yesterday. The photos of the kit totally did not do it any justice! There's just so much loveliness in it!! And I finally got the Martha Stewart Classic butterfly punch too!!

I've not touched the kit yet.. I want to do more with Candy Shoppe and then maybe this weekend break into Into the Woods. 

Anywhoo... that's all from me today!!! Have an awesome day!
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. ArlaMo Says:

    Gorgeous cards!! Love all the color.


  2. jamie long Says:

    these are both so amazing I cant even pick a favorite!


  3. ~currant7 Says:

    hi dearie!
    i know it's been awhile...haven't been able to catch up with life till now. :P
    love the butterfly cut-outs and the bicycle atc!!!!

    congrats on being a guest designer!