Michelle
Wow! This week has gone fast.. and lots have happened!

It's been a beautiful week weather-wise! Really sunny and calm.. not too windy and cold.. and I just feel so much more alive!!

Dance practice is going well. Almost got the whole routine down.. just the last bit that will probably be done tomorrow. Tomorrow we have a first rehearsal for all the performers.. and next Wednesday we have the dress rehearsal! I can't believe that it's only a week away and then it'll be all over!!

I can't wait for the weekend to get here so that I can finally scrap!! I've got a few LOs I want to do.. but haven't had time since I don't usually get home till about 11pm everyday. Today we did finish a bit earlier.. which is nice for a change.. at least I get to come home and blog for a bit.. check emails.. check out the gallery at 2Peas and then go to bed!

I've had a busy day at work and tomorrow will be too! Just trying to clear my in-tray so that I can start with an empty one next week! I've not had a clear tray in a while.. work has been piling in like crazy!!!

I need to get started on the Glam Girls CJ too this weekend! And my other CJ entry is due next week! Have to check what the theme is this month and start planning my LO! Oh boy.. I see a scrappy weekend ahead! Well.. of course there's all the laundry that needs to be done! LOL!

I had really great news today!! But I can't tell just yet... just keep watching this space!!

That's it for today...goodnite!


Mich
xoxo
4 Responses
  1. Shirley Says:

    You are such a TEASE!!! :) Can't wait to hear the good news!!!


  2. Lynda Says:

    Sounds exciting Michelle, can't wait to hear the news.


  3. Hi Michelle:
    Congrats on winning the pin. You have such great eye for colours.
    Please check your Email.
    Have a great weekend,
    Maggie


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Have an awesome weekend scrapping Michelle...Yay, i am going to be checking in each day for this ex`citing news..